This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://www.pretatranslate.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when you sign up for a service, sign up to receive our newsletter or provide your contact information using the appropriate form.
By providing us with these data, we inform you that our services are only available to adults. When you submit the form, you ensure that you are of legal age.
1. Data controller
Alicia González López, with Spanish ID 34756688P, and registered address at Subida al cerro del toril, 42. 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain, and phone +34 606 721 782. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alicia González López is your data controller (hereinafter, “we”, “us” or “our”).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
Any data that we can collect directly from the interested person will be considered confidential data and will be processed according to the data control activities made by Alicia González López.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname
- Contact information: email and telephone
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology on the devices that you use to access our website
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from our side and preferred means of communication
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us about this in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Using the forms on our website, through our contact emails or by phone or snail mail, when:
- You request information about our services
- You contract the provision of our services
- You request quotes
- You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- You send your comments
- You send a job application, attaching your CV on some cases
To ensure the quality of our website, we need to hold the right to refuse any registration request or to put on hold or cancel a registration request that has already been accepted if we see that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or rule. Should this happen, we will try to explain the reasons of our decision, but we cannot commit to do it in all instances.
- Using technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy
- Using third-party services:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– Entering a contract between Alicia González López and you.
– When you give your consent to process your data.
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
– When needed to meet for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section of exercise of rights below.
Below you will find a table where you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use. You will also learn what kind of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason; if you need further information about it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Purpose||Data type||Legitimacy for its treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To apply for a job through our employment form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To request a quotation through our quotation form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To subscribe to our newsletter||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To manage and protect our business and our website||
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or made a contract with us for a product or service
- You provided us with your information, accepting the box enabled in this respect on our form
- As long as you have not indicated your willingness to stop receiving such communications
We obtain your express consent before sending any communication. You can request to stop receiving communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect them, unless we reasonably believe that we must use them for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing them and provided the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will you keep my data on file?
Your data will be kept for the time needed to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions in the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply to this data processing.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Alicia González López González does not authorise persons under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (filling in web forms to request services, contact or by sending e-mails). Therefore, people who provide personal data using these means formally state that they are over 14 years old and Alicia González López is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child, who is under the established age limit, has provided personal information to Alicia González López, please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Alicia González López are intended for children under 14 years of age will enable the means to obtain the authorization of parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN DATA PROTECTION
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to the registered office of Alicia González López or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
–Access to your personal data: you can ask Alicia González López if you we are using your personal data.
– To request rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
– To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be conserved by Alicia González López for the exercise or defense of claims.
– To oppose your treatment: Alicia González López will stop processing the data in the way you request us, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case these should continue to be processed.
– To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Alicia González López will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Information Commissioner’s Office, to exercise your previous rights, here.
Claim before the Information Commissioner’s Office: if you consider that there is a problem with the way Alicia González López is processing your data, you can address your claims to the corresponding control authority, which in Spain is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term of one month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Transfer of personal data: provision of services
It is possible that, to perform our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
– Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
– Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the GDPR.
We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, please send an email to email@example.com
9. Data security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from accidental loss, unathorised use or access, modification or disclosure. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have established processes to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case a security breach occurs, as regulated in the GDPR articles 33 and 34.
Last updated on January 2022.